|Week/Dates||Elementary (Grades K-6)||Junior High (Grades 6-9)||Senior High (Grades 9-12)||Specialty|
|Week 1: June 17-22||Confirmation Camp||
|Week 2: June 24-29
(Wet & Wilderness)
|Week 3: July 1-6
(July 4th Fun & Parade)
½ Week Camp
Mini +1 Camp
|Week 4: July 8-13
|Cabin Camp||Cabin Camp||Cabin Camp
|Week 5: July 15-20||Sequanota Days||SaLT||Friends & Family Camp
Grandparents & Kids
|Week 7: July 29-Aug 3||Trek PA|
Week 8: Aug 5-10
½ Week Camp
Weekly Cabin Camp Highlights
- Wet & Wilderness Week --Take advantage of our Starfish Aquatics Institute to hone your swimming skills with daily lessons (beginners thru pre-lifeguard). Special events like cardboard boat races, wild obstacle courses, and water olympics will make this week unforgettable.
- July 4th FUN & Parade -- Don't fret about missing out. Celebrate the 4th at camp! Parade, Picnic, and Fireworks will all be a part of this fun week.
- Special Skill Crafts Week -- Dance, Guitar & Fishing instructors will lead daily lessons. Bring along your guitar or fishing pole if you have one and sharpen your skills.
- Theme Week -- Bring along some special gear to dress up for daily themed meals!
Tiered Pricing - Why 3 Prices?
Realizing that everyone has a different ability to pay, Sequanota has instituted a voluntary three-tier fee program. You may choose the tier that is most suitable for your situation. It is really a free system; you tell us what is affordable for you and your family. All participants receive the same camp experience no matter what they pay! For those who cannot afford Tier I, additional financial assistance is available to ensure that all children, youth and adults have the wonderful opportunity to attend camp.
Tier I is our historically subsidized rate and does not reflect the true cost of operating summer camp programs.
Tier II is our partially subsidized fee for those who can pay a little more but still cannot afford the actual cost of camp.
Tier III more closely accounts for the true cost of camp.
- To provide the highest quality programs possible.
- To serve all community income levels.
- To preserve camp for generations to come.
Again, this program is voluntary and in no way influences the experience anyone will receive. It offers the opportunity for families/individuals to take an active roll in supporting the true cost of any camp experience at Sequanota!
|Program||Tier 1 Fee / Tier 2 Fee / Tier 3 Fee|
|Cabin Camp||$360 / $460 / $560|
|½ Week Camp||$210 / $285 / $360|
|Confirmation Camp||$310 / $410 / $510|
|Outdoor Adventure||$410 / $510 / $610|
|Trek PA||$510 / $610 / $710|
|Survivor Skills||$360 / $460 / $560|
|SaLT (June 18-30)||$695 / $795 / $895|
|Lifeguard Training||$400 / $ 500 / $ 600
($300 with Salt)
|Crew||$300 / $400 / $500|
|Mini +1||$120 / $160 / $200|
|Sequanota Days||$20 per day|
|Jr. High Days||$20 per day|
|Friends & Family Camp
Grandparent & Kids Camp
|Adults: $300 / $375 / $450
Children 5-18: $200 / $275 / $350
Children 4 & under: Free
Family of 4: $900 / $1000 / $1100
Each additional person $100 / $175 / $250
Discount and Incentive Programs
*Early Bird Special: Register by April 1, 2018 for the lowest registration fee! After April 1st, the Tier I registration fee increases $20. After May 1st, the Tier I registration fee increases $50.
Multi-Week Discount: For families registering more than one camper (or one camper for more than one week), take off: $15 for the second camper (or week) $25 for the third $35 for the fourth...
No member of the Allegheny Synod will be excluded from this ministry on the basis of financial need! Please contact the Sequanota office or your pastor to talk about Campership possibilities.